13.08.2019; «The wrong side of female entrepreneurship. How to manage everything and not burn out";Performance in the framework of a female educational project, Kazan.
04.07.2019; "How to keep up with everything and not burn out?";Speech at the Nissan Strategic Session, St. Petersburg
24.06.2019; "How to catch it all at once?";Speech in the framework of the "Week of Diversity and Engagement", Moscow, "Sanofi"
04.06.2019; "Pay cannot be motivated";Speech at the 2019 SEF Rostov-on-Don
26.04.2019; Conducting a study - “Actual tools of non-material motivation of staff to achieve business goals” ;Presentation at own event
26.04.2019; «Corporate events as a necessary and effective intangible tool to increase the well-being (loyalty, sense of self-worth) of employees»;Speech at a meeting of the Rosatom Academy business club, Moscow
20.04.2019; "Business idea. Vision and strategy of the project. Business model and competitive advantage." ;MACS
08.04.2019; "Mix, but do not shake. The evolution of team building events". 4 dimensions of team building ; Minsk city
06.04.2019; "Collaboration for the benefit of the result" ;MFS - 2019 (MICE FORUM SOCHI)
27.03.2019; "Minsk on corporate culture" ; Minsk city
16.02.2019; "Event Killer"; Lecture
05.12.2018;Presentation for Rosatom;Round table
27.11.2018; «7 ways to make a cool event for a minimal budget» ;Webinar
30.10.2018;"Business microphone"; Space "Spring"
18.09.2018;Webinar : "7 relevant formats of New Year's events in 2019" ;Watch link=http://youtu.be/jLB8BQCSoRI
27.06.2018;Webinar : "7 fatal mistakes that can ruin any corporate event";Watchlink=http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zkPMWKV_FI&feature=youtu.be
12.05-01.06.2018; "An ideal corporate event - how to do everything" ;Performance on IMWF - 2018, Turkey
Tenders. The course on rationality and mutual respect.
For a long time I am going to raise this painful topic - endless tenders, tenders, tenders and aspects of their implementation.
I'll start with the numbers:
342 832 rubles – the average cost of processing a tender in 2018 by MaxMedium!
42 168 336 rubles – MaxMedium agency costs for lost tenders in 2018
How do you like the numbers? Personally, I am sad of them. Indeed, in 2018, as a business owner, I laid this money out of my pocket to nowhere, instead of investing it in the development of business and employees, or, in the end, closing it as a founder's profit and realizing my own dreams. Despite the fact that we do not participate in tenders, where the number of bidders is more than 4, not post-paid projects and a number of criteria by which we select real and high-quality tenders. Even if we take a tender with 4 agencies, and assume that the cost of each tender participant for its high-quality development is 300 thousand rubles, then the client received free services for 1 200 000 rubles, already before starting work on the project. Can you imagine that you are free to request from a number of top architectural bureaus to work out the vision of your new office, and to draw everything to the smallest detail? Or ask advertising agencies to work out a brand promotion strategy for free with a detailed study? No, you will pay for the work, and for the options, and in the framework of the tender you will receive only a minimal study. Why do we think this approach is acceptable in our market? Is it because we ourselves allow it? Recently, as part of a tender, a client asked for a detailed study to register opposite each item in the supplier's estimate, indicating the site and contacts? We stopped work and left this tender. Clients at the tender level require elaboration, which in depth is already serious work on the project, while the client is often unable to identify even the criteria for evaluating the proposal. This year we worked out a lot of ideas: in more than 40% of the requests, we did not even receive a letter about the results of the tenders, in about the same% of cases we received a reply and did not receive a response to the request for detailed feedback. And only in 20% of cases, customers gave reasonable feedback. Many of our ideas and ideas were simply stolen, and transferred to the implementation of their suppliers. Why can we say this? Today everything is so accessible and open - just subscribe to the hashtags of the company, geolocation, and hashtags associated with the event in order to visit it practically and see whole reports through the eyes of the participants. Some are partially used - I liked something in the concept, why not use it. Some events were canceled, some tenders were worthily lost. For many companies, a tender is a formality that must be followed, but when you follow a formality, think about the following and be honest when conducting it. Below I tried to reduce in the TASK - SOLUTION format a table that will help you minimize your time spent on the tender, and thereby the costs of the agencies for the obviously useless, but financially expensive work:
TASK AND SOLUTION
It is necessary to evaluate the budget of the upcoming event. Contact the provider you trust and identify the task. For example, for me to work out an approximate budget with broad strokes without asking specific suppliers, it will take no more than 30-40 minutes.
To take the initiative to coordinate it further with management This is the problem of the last year. A tender is being held, the results of which show that this was the initiative of a responsible employee, and a tender was needed to protect this initiative before the leadership. As a result, the event is canceled, because the management does not see (and did not see) the need for it. The solution is simple: before announcing a tender, make sure that the event, its approximate dates, composition of participants and budget limits are agreed with the management.
Conduct a tender as required by the procedure Here I want to appeal to customers, we are all adults and we understand the rules of the game.
Get the highest quality offers In order to receive the highest quality offers, it is enough to clearly formulate the evaluation criteria. If it is a budget, state that the key evaluation criterion is the budget and payment terms, for example. If this is an idea, then this is an idea, and the budget is important, but can be more flexible in case of a bright and non-standard idea. If this is the level of elaboration, then clearly state it.
Often, the customer declares that an idea is important, and then selects a supplier for the budget. Moreover, he takes the agency's favorite idea, and puts in the next round of the tender for the miscalculation of the participants.
Tender for Tender Create a pool of suppliers, among which you will play such tenders. Why attract the entire market if you already have a contractor, but you need to follow the formalities of the tender?
Market Monitoring / Review State your intentions to monitor the market. Do not cover it with tenders, be honest in your tasks, and in return you will receive the highest quality offers, ideas for your tasks.
The tender in several stages with a deep study Conduct a qualifier with a brief description of the idea / vision and an approximate budget. Spend the finals among 2-3 agencies with a deep study of the request you need, where the winner receives the project and the participating agencies receive monetary compensation. Believe me, you will receive not only high-quality honest, non-dumping offers, but also a high client status, with which only the best players will work.
I often hear complaints from the client that the agencies do not hear the tasks, poorly work out tenders, damping. Remember that when conducting a tender, you apply for a free service, and only serious interested players will play with you honestly, otherwise you will receive free services and the desire to win your contract by any means. But playing honestly, for example, our position is that we do not have tender and dumping estimates, we lose tenders because the client often buys the cheapest, and then returns with stories about how he was deceived and how much he overpaid. Dear customers, you yourself form this market. As soon as you begin to make it civilized, open, and respect work with us, you will be surprised how much better and more expert results you will begin to receive.
Press Service Magazine "Carrying out internal events to strengthen the employer's brand"
Corporate events are an effective and efficient tool for solving a number of company tasks. But in order for this tool to work correctly, it requires proper use. To begin with - you need to determine the reason - most often the company is faced with either a problem or you need to find a way to solve the specific problem facing the business. What tasks can a corporate event solve?
In 2017, we, MaxMedium agency, conducted our own study "The evolution of corporate culture and the role of corporate events in it". During 2017, we recorded incoming briefs and analyzed them according to a number of parameters. On the day of the presentation of this study in May 2018, we confirmed the data we obtained by conducting a survey of 115 HR specialists from 110 companies, among which 38% are companies with more than 1000 employees in the Russian Federation.
I want to start with the attitude to corporate events in companies: as the study showed, for 55% of companies, events are a complete tool for achieving business goals, while for 45% - events are a tribute to the company's traditions to maintain employee loyalty.
Based on the results of the 2-in-1 study, in 2017-2018, the main tasks that companies have solved and are resolving with the help of corporate events are:
- Team: focus on creating a strong and motivated team (26% of respondents)
- Designation of strategic goals̆: translation of strategic goals̆ of the company to employees and motivation to achieve them (23% of respondents)
- HR brand development: promotion of the company's HR brand within the company and in the labor market to attract better specialists who share our values (14%)
- Traditions: maintaining and creating new traditions in the company (14%)
- Solution of tactical business tasks: an event should solve a specific task assigned to it, we understand the task, set the task and measure the result (11%)
- Encouragement: you did a good job, you deserve a reward (9%)
These tasks have undergone changes in comparison with the tasks solved in 2015-2016, and the trend of focusing events on solving business problems is on the face.
We often face the question of how to integrate events, how to conduct them, for the whole company or departments, in what format. In any company, there are always traditional events, for example, New Year's or the company's birthday. As a rule, in the framework of traditional events, companies try to rally and gather the entire company in one place, share news, feel like a united team. Companies whose geography is not limited to Moscow usually hold events in their cities of presence, federal districts, or other territorial divisions of their own. Such events work on the unity of the team, the effect "you are not alone, you are part of a large team", on informing about the results of work and setting new goals, on encouraging the best, and on the whole image of the company as an employer taking care of its own employees.
To solve the tactical tasks, events are held in units or departments. Here, tactical goals are communicated, tasks are set, skills are developed, specific barriers are dealt with, in particular through properly organized team building.
As the study showed, the promotion of the company's HR brand was in the top tasks in organizing events, because the HR brand is the face of the company in the labor market. In the context of events, the most devoted ambassadors are precisely the employees. Many companies actively use this. As an example, today it is difficult to meet an event without a hashtag, and after all through it you can track the level of the company, satisfaction and mood of employees. Openness helps the company to position itself as an excellent employer. Promoting an HR brand can be an accompanying task in virtually any corporate event that does not have strict confidentiality.
I also want to touch on the topic of effectiveness and criteria for its evaluation. The most important thing is to answer the question "WHY?" - get to the bottom of the matter and develop an accurate understanding of the main goal of the project.
Next - decompose the goal into tasks and express them in specific numbers, because in order to measure a result, it needs to be digitized so that it has what to count and what to evaluate.
Let's analyze an example: You need to have a successful event. Blurry, isn't it?
Let's try to make out what will be a successful project for you?
For example, the success of an event is the maximum involvement of employees. Let's try to translate engagement into numbers:
- Determine the% attendance at the event - as an example, at least 90% of employees?
- you involve employees before the event and plan a warming up teasing campaign - then you can fix the goal, for example, at least 80% of the participants in the event must take the required actions as part of the activities.
- Is coverage of the event important for you? Determine the number of targeted posts of participants in social networks.
- also feedback is a great measurement tool - for example, you can determine the average score in the feedback questionnaire on a relevant question.
And so on, depending on what you invest in your concept of involved employees. As a result, set from 3 to 5 KPI to the project, and give them weight, based on importance. You need to evaluate only the event and its results. If you set the goal of the project to reduce company staff turnover, be aware that the event is not able to solve this problem, but can only partially affect it, and then in a short period of time. To solve this problem, a whole range of HR measures is required.
If the event is regular, for example, New Year's Day or the company's day, which is held annually, raise the data of past events and the criteria by which it was evaluated, so that when setting goals you would have baseline data, an understanding of expectations and possible growth points. Do not try to solve ten problems with one event, unless it is the "Corporate Race", which allows you to do this effectively and efficiently. Focus on one key goal and a pair of spare (secondary) ones, but they should also support the main one, for example:
The goal is to convey to the participants a key message, for example, the financial task of a company / department. The success of this goal can be measured by the results of a survey of participants, where for the open question "What key message of the event did you consider?", For example, there will be more than 70% of the answers closest to the desired ones.
Supporting goals can go towards this goal:
- the introduction of tools to achieve the goal (for example, to train and test knowledge),
- the formation of motivation to achieve the goal - for example, the launch and announcement of sales competition, the main prize of which will be a mega trip for the best employees.
Well, and in conclusion, a little about the trends. There is one golden rule - look at your employees like ordinary people. What interests them? If your events will meet their values, then you have every chance to get a motivated team of like-minded people.
Our observations, confirmed by a double study that I mentioned above:
- Family values are returned to the corporate culture of companies, formats of events with the participation of family members, or events for children of employees are returned. For example, I write this text on June 1, today we are doing 4 events for Clients, 3 of which are in a family format with the participation of children of employees. One is almost a full-fledged career guidance for children in a game form right at the company's office.
- Healthy lifestyle events in support of a healthy lifestyle - sports days, races, sports days, even just training in the office are very relevant and this trend is growing.
- Focus on innovation - new formats, new technologies that are integrated into events, everything that creates a WOW-effect helps convey the company's focus on innovation and the company's compliance with time standards.
- Focus on engagement: start engaging employees in the event in advance. Our study showed that 97% of respondents believe that the employees involved give a better result. Today, social networks alone provide hundreds of opportunities and tools to engage your audience. It remains for me to wish you great events that will work not only on solving the business problems of your companies, but also on your HR brand.
Administrative Director Magazine Tatyana Spurnova, owner and CEO of Creative MICE agency MaxMedium
Among the trends and observations in preparation for New Year's events, several points can be noted:
- Preparing in advance for a couple of previous years: budgets are allocated, those in charge are assigned, there is an understanding of the tasks that companies want to solve. Some stability is felt.
- The budgets have not changed much and are at the level of 2016-2017.
- The question is how to solve these problems - this is exactly where Clients turn to agencies as experts with a request on how to make the New Year event interesting, since employees need to be surprised and offer them new formats.
- There is a growing trend of involving employees in the preparation of the event, but the Star Factory format has already been tried by everyone, so there is a request for new forms - clips, integration into the program, immersive stories, flash mobs, announcements and contests via mobile applications, for example.
- More technologies, more interactive activities within the framework of the well-known zones, more interesting photos, video zones.
- Focus on key messages through engaging leadership, quality video content.
- This year, New Year's events for employees' children are actively reviving
- Some companies see the office as a platform for New Year's events with many New Year's activations.
- Well, traditionally, a number of companies are postponing New Year's events to January, and the inexplicable trend of this year is postponing to the end of January, on the 20th, which can be connected either with high workload at the end of the year or with budget optimization.
Congratulations to all readers who dream of either creating or working in the event industry, with the advent of an assistant book that can be used to address a variety of questions and receive smart, valuable answers. I congratulate the author on the transition to a new stage in the development of the profession. owning a craft is one thing, it's quite another to transfer knowledge to people, and it's so fervent and modern!
Clearly, sequentially and clearly stated material. The book takes into account both the basics of the event and things that are not obvious at first, but you need to know about them. Convenient structure of a training manual with which it will be pleasant to work, plunging into material.
Leading Event Manager Mail.ru Group
I read the book in one breath and standing ovation in the finale. I was very pleased with the smart, professional, responsible approach of a person - a practitioner with vast experience in the industry. clear structure, consistent presentation, it is clear to whom the book will be useful and for what. the book on the shelves lays out the profession of event organizers, forcing it to respect, and also broadcasts the organizer's responsible attitude to the projects being created and, most importantly, the results!
The author of the bestseller "Turn on the Heart and Brains", an organizer of events with 25 years of experience, an international serial entrepreneur, a provocateur of business creativity, a mother of four children
Tatyana was extremely useful with her knowledge and desire to share not only them, but also kindness! I thank you from our entire team and 93 participants of the seminar!We got the tools of personal effectiveness, productivity, a charge of unreal emotions, 10 out of 10!
Anahit Frunzikovna Arakelyan
Chairwoman of the Committee for the Development of Women's Entrepreneurship, TPO "Support of Russia"
No part of the material provided on the website may be copied or reproduced in any form without the written permission of Tatyana Spurnova
Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy has been drawn up in line with Federal Law
No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006 and establishes the procedure
for processing personal data and measures to ensure personal data security by
___________ (hereinafter the Controller).
1. The Controller's major goal and prerequisite for its activities is respecting
human and civil rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including
protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Controller's Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter the Policy) shall
apply to all information the Controller may collect about visitors to
2. Basic Definitions
1. Automated Personal Data Processing shall mean computer-aided personal data
2. Blocking of Personal Data shall mean suspension of personal data processing
(expect where processing is necessary to correct or update such personal data);
3. Website shall mean a set of graphic and information content, as well as
computer software and databases used to make them accessible on the Internet at
the following web address: spurnova.ru/com
4. Personal Data Information System shall mean a set of personal data contained in
databases and the information technology and hardware used to process it;
5. Personal Data Anonymisation shall mean any actions to make it impossible to
attribute such personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject
without the use of additional information;
6. Personal Data Processing shall mean any operation or set of operations
performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by
automated means, such as collection, recording, structuring, storage, adaptation or
alteration, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise
making available, anonymisation, blocking, deletion, erasure or destruction.
7. Controller shall a public authority, municipal agency, a natural or legal person,
which alone or jointly with others organizes and/or performs personal data
processing, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing,
content of personal data to be processed, and the operations to be performed upon
8. Personal Data shall mean any information relating, directly or indirectly, to an
identified or identifiable User of spurnova.ru/com website;
9. User shall mean any visitor of spurnova.ru/com website;
10. Personal Data Provision shall mean any operations aimed at disclosure of
personal data to a certain person or a certain group of people;
11. Personal Data Dissemination shall mean any operations aimed at disclosure of personal data to the public (personal data transfer) or putting personal data into the public domain, including publishing personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks, or otherwise making personal data available;
12. Cross-Border Personal Data Transfer shall mean transfer of personal data to a
foreign public authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity to the
territory of a foreign state;
13. Personal Data Destruction shall mean any operations to permanently destroy
personal data so that it is completely unrecoverable in the information system and
(or) to destroy physical personal data media.
3. The Controller may process the following User's personal data:
3. Phone numbers;
4. In addition, the Website collects and processes anonymous data about visitors
(including Cookies) using online statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google
5. The above data shall be collectively referred herein as Personal Data.
4. Personal data processing purposes
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is informing the User by
emails; filing applications for ordering services.
2. The Controller shall also have the right to send the User notifications about new
products and services, special offers, and various events. The User can at any time
unsubscribe from the newsletters by a message to the Controller's e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Unsubscribe from notifications of new
products and services and special offers".
3. Anonymous User Data collected using online statistics services shall be used to
obtain information about the User's activity on the Website, to improve the
Website's quality and content.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
1. The Controller shall process the User's personal data only if the User provides
and (or) sends it independently through special forms on the Website
http://daryakabi.com. By filling in the appropriate forms and (or) sending his or
her personal data to the Controller, the User agrees to this Policy.
2. The Controller shall process the User's anonymous data only if it is allowed in
6. Collection, storage, disclosure, and other types of personal data processing
Security of personal data processed by the Controller is provided by legal,
administrative, and technical measures, as required to fully comply with the
applicable personal data protection law.
1. The Controller shall ensure personal data security and take all reasonable measures to prevent any unauthorized access to personal data.
2. Under no circumstances the User's personal data shall be disclosed to third
parties, excepts as required by applicable law.
3. In case of any inaccuracies in personal data, the User may update it
independently by a notice to the Controller's email
_____________________________marked "Update my personal data".
4. The personal data processing period is unlimited. The User may at any time
withdraw his or her consent to personal data processing by a notice to the
Controller's email _____________marked "Withdraw my consent to personal data
7. Cross-border data transfer
1. Prior to any cross-border data transfer, the Controller shall make sure that the
foreign country where the personal data is to be transferred provides reliable
protection of the data subject's right.
2. Cross-border data transfer to foreign countries that fail to meet the above
requirements is possible subject to the data subject's written consent to the cross-
border transfer of his or her personal data and (or) for the purposes of a contract
the personal data subject is a party to.
8. Final provisions
1. The User can get any clarification on his or her personal data processing by
contacting the Controller by e-mail _______
2. This document will be updated to be in line with any amendments to the
Controller's Personal Data Processing Policy. The Policy shall be valid
indefinitely until replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at